Do you know the four most common reasons why small businesses fail?
- Lack of sufficient capital
- Inadequate business planning
- Poor management
- Trying to do everything yourself
It’s important for you to get in the “game” equipped with the right team. Small businesses contribute to local economies by bringing growth and innovation to the community in which the business is established. Small businesses also help stimulate economic growth by providing employment opportunities to people who may not be employable by larger corporations.
What We Offer: Success Simplified
We help retired football players, former athletes, and small business owners put together their business game plan.
Personal Credit Enhancement
Kauffman FastTrac® is a flexible course with a solid framework to support you as you start a business and begin your journey to success.
This 12-week immersive course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises and tools to help you think about your business idea.
As you progress through the course, you’ll work to:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business
- Define your company’s brand and marketing
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business
- Launch your business
Business Credit Development
- Setup your business to meet lender and credit issuer credibility standards to get automated approvals
- Setup and activate your credit profile with Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax Commercial and get your free D-U-N-S number (which is essential to building great business credit)
- Get initial trade credit to build your business credit reports with no personal credit check
- Get business credit without a consumer credit check or personal guarantee
- We provide clients with in-depth research on companies and industries.
- Detailed reports incorporate advanced research techniques used by successful multinational corporations, high-priced strategy consultants, and Wall Street investors
Government Contracting Courses
- 8(a) Certification
- HUD Zone Certification
- Veteran Owned Business Certification
- Women Owned Business Certification
We offer a flexible online course with a solid framework to support you as you start a business and begin your journey to success. This immersive course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises, and tools to help you think about your business idea.
Business Credit Consulting
We guide our clients through the maze of business credit. Once you properly establish your business entity and credibility, we start off building your business credit profile with smaller vendor accounts. With Free Agent Lifestyles, business credit is simple, straight forward, and direct. We even have national lenders standing by once your business credit is established!
Tailor-made business plans and financial projections that exceed bank and SBA requirements. We provide full business plan complete with business description, market summary, marketing plan, and comprehensive financial projections. Our business plans meet or exceed bank and/or Small Business Administration standards.
Cost: Request a Quote
Human Resources Suite
Let’s start with the things that are impacting your business the most – Employee Handbook, Organizational Chart, Recruiting? We’ve got a solution for you to get you back to the business of running your business!
Cost: $179/hour (10-hour block minimum)
Government Registration & Certification
Did you know being a small business or owned by U.S. veterans—are eligible for certification to access even more unique opportunities throughout the Federal and Private sectors! Let us start your registration today to receive government funding through grants, work opportunities through contracts, disaster aid through federal relief programs, and more!
- Systems for Awards Management Registration
- Commercial & Government Entity Codes
- Federal Vendor Starter Package
- HUD Zone Certification
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB/EDWOSB)*
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB/EDVOSB)*
- 8(a) Minority Business Certification
- Federal Advantage Program Registration (National)
- General Services Administration Certification
Cost: Request a Quote
*We will facilitate required Verification & Site Visit. Additional fees paid to site visit company. Yearly verification renewals apply.
Do you want to get more done in less time? Then become a high-impact performer and win in whatever you decide to do! Individual performance training and tools to develop yourself. Stop underperforming, develop your performance culture, and start getting more done. Twelve-month coaching plan.
Together. Everyone. Achieve. More! (TEAM). Performance training and tools to develop yourself and your entire team. Stop underperforming, develop your performance culture, and start getting more done as a TEAM.
Cost: $9,995 (limit up to 10 people)
What’s your game plan?
Vision is the starting point of high performance and a life of significance. It is the emotional connection to a brighter future. A powerful vision creates passion and excitement. It defines your WHY. Team up with Free Agent Lifestyles to help you with the “what’s next?”.
Research and Development
We’ve helped many former football players, other athletes, and aspiring entrepreneurs get started. We know what works.
As members of the NFL Alumni Association, Reggie and Jerry help many people with their “what’s next?” portion of their lives.
The modules our team designed will help retiring football players, athletes, or small business owners plot their business’ journey.
Are you ready to take charge of your life?
Contact Free Agent Lifestyles now!